Andaman & Nicobar Islands Page
- Havelock Island is the largest of the islands which comprise Ritchie's Archipelago a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
- The Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Paani(Black Water), was a colonial prison situated in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The prison was used by the British especially to exile political prisoners to the remote archipelago.
- Limestone caves of Andaman are a treat to watch. The journey on to these cave is equaly mesmerising which covers all the way through Tribal reserves.
- Mangrove forests in Andaman and Nicobar are an important part of the mangroves spread all over India.Mangroves are all but evergreen with chunky leathery leaves that are designed to diminish transpiration.
- This is a natural rock formation in Lakshmanpur beach at Neil Island. This place has been locally referred to as Howrah Bridge.
- Neil Island is an island in the Andaman Islands of India. It is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny.
- Diving in Andamans is a unique lifetime experience. The coastal water surrounding these islands is the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world.
- Non availability of Accommodation in Circuit Houses/Guest Houses from Oct 2014 to Jan 2015 (218kb)(Click here for details)
- Checklist for Technical Eligibility of ARC for Electrical works onboard vessels of DSS (84kb)(Click here for details)
- Press Notice: General Seniority list Type-Wise for Quarter Allotment (98kb)(Click here for details)
- Eligible candidates for appearing for interview to the Post of Multitasking staff (110kb)(Click here for details)
- Application invited from Panchayat Samities to seek Gand-in aid for 2014-15 (110kb)(Click here for details)
- Notification: Finalized Quarry Plan of A&N Islands Minor Mineral Rules, 2012 (100kb)(Click here for details)
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) scheme for Backward Classes (166kb)(Click here for details)
- Selection list for appointment to the post of Heavy Motor Vehicle Driver (Ordinary Grade) (151kb)(Click here for details)
- Selection list for appointment to the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (97kb)(Click here for details)
- Corrigendum in Recruitment Notice for various post in A&N Police (199kb)(Click here for details)
- Press Release: Inviting various stakeholders for participation in IITF-2014 at New Delhi (113kb)(Click here for details)
- Allotment of Vacant Seat for the BAMS, General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course at mainland (243kb)(Click here for details)
- Revised Freight Rate for Southern Group of Islands through vessel MF Samsun (52kb)(Click here for details)
Hon'ble Lt Governor, Lt Gen A K Singh (Retd) visits Fishermen Colony, Dairy Farm & Japan Tikery