Andaman & Nicobar Islands Page
- Havelock Island is the largest of the islands which comprise Ritchie's Archipelago a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
- The Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Paani(Black Water), was a colonial prison situated in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The prison was used by the British especially to exile political prisoners to the remote archipelago.
- Limestone caves of Andaman are a treat to watch. The journey on to these cave is equaly mesmerising which covers all the way through Tribal reserves.
- Mangrove forests in Andaman and Nicobar are an important part of the mangroves spread all over India.Mangroves are all but evergreen with chunky leathery leaves that are designed to diminish transpiration.
- This is a natural rock formation in Lakshmanpur beach at Neil Island. This place has been locally referred to as Howrah Bridge.
- Neil Island is an island in the Andaman Islands of India. It is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny.
- Diving in Andamans is a unique lifetime experience. The coastal water surrounding these islands is the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world.
- Coaching classes for Civil Services Examination for ST Nicobarese students (750kb)
- Last Date Extended for submission of bids for Selection of SPMU for eDistrict Project by SOVTECH (326kb)
- Draft Notification for Andaman and Nicobar Islands Land Regulation 2014 (426kb)
- Selected Candidate for the post of Electrician in the Fisheries Department (941kb)
- Public hearing for Envirn. Clearance to development of Alternate Sea Route to Baratang - P/Blair (723kb)
- Suggestions invited from citizens for Formalizing the Common Draft Citizen charter (378kb)
- Eligible Candidates for Phy End Test for Regular Industrial Mazdoor Post, Mill Division, Chatham (1949kb)
Hon'ble Lt Governor, Lt Gen A K Singh (Retd) unveiled the beautiful memorial which carries pictures and details of all 21 Param Veer Chakra awardees at Marina Park