Andaman & Nicobar Islands Page
- Havelock Island is the largest of the islands which comprise Ritchie's Archipelago a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
- The Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Paani(Black Water), was a colonial prison situated in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The prison was used by the British especially to exile political prisoners to the remote archipelago.
- Limestone caves of Andaman are a treat to watch. The journey on to these cave is equaly mesmerising which covers all the way through Tribal reserves.
- Mangrove forests in Andaman and Nicobar are an important part of the mangroves spread all over India.Mangroves are all but evergreen with chunky leathery leaves that are designed to diminish transpiration.
- This is a natural rock formation in Lakshmanpur beach at Neil Island. This place has been locally referred to as Howrah Bridge.
- Neil Island is an island in the Andaman Islands of India. It is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny.
- Diving in Andamans is a unique lifetime experience. The coastal water surrounding these islands is the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world.
- Vacancy for filling up the post of LGC in the establishment of A&N Islands Khadi (87kb)(Click here for details)
- List of Eligible/Ineligible candidates/awaited candidates for approval for the post of JE in Ele. dept (774kb)(Click here for details)
- Nomination invited from eligible individuals for Rajiv Gandhi Manav Seva Award (129kb)(Click here for details)
- Application invited for Merit-cum-Means based scholarship scheme 2015-16 (211kb)(Click here for details)
- Applications invited for Pre-metric Scholarship scheme for the year 2015-16 (195kb)(Click here for details)
- Revised Helicopter flight schedule w.e.f from 18th May 2015 (39kb)(Click here for details)
- Syllabus and Tentative Schedule for Departmental Exam of AIT Cadre (526kb)(Click here for details)
- Vacancy for the various post in HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command/HQIDS (PB) (89kb)(Click here for details)
- Notification regarding Recruitment of LDCs for various Naval Units under A & N Command (346kb)(Click here for details)
- Guidelines, Application form and agreement for motorization of traditional fishing craft (27kb)(Click here for details)
- Application invited for purchase of outboard/inboard engine (38kb)(Click here for details)
The Honb'le Lt. Governor, Lt Gen A K Singh (Retd) participating at function in Port Blair to Celebrate completion of One year of NDA Govt.