- 1.What is the portal about?
This portal will be a single point of access to the citizens, for either information or transactional purposes.One of the goals of the Government is to cooperate, collaborate and integrate information across different departments in the Centre, States and Local Government.It is served through this portal.
- 2.How to apply e-Services?
Citizens need to register in the e-District Portal through this URL:https://edistrict.andaman.gov.in/RegisterUser/Index.
- Apply online for fresh / renewal of certificate
- Make electronic payments towards statutory (processing) fees, user fee etc.
- Track status of the application online
- Receive alerts via email and SMS on the progress of submitted application
- Interact online with the various Government departments such as responding to queries/clarifications and submit additional documentary artifacts
- Obtain electronic copies of approved licenses, registration certificates
- 3.What are the various services provided through this portal?
Through this portal, citizens can apply for several services across the administrative departments through electronic form applications. Apart from this,the portal provides various information services such as the latest travel schedules of ships,buses, updates the citizens about latest announcements and vacancy Notice, Order & Circulars, Recruitment Rules and Tourism Information from the Andaman and Nicobar Administration e.t.c.,. It also provides the contact details of administrative officials.
- 4.How to create New Department user?
All the Departmental users are requested to download the form from the portal in the footer section, fill with seal & sign of the HOD and send it to The Department of Information Technology, A & N Administration to get the new user Credential for uploading provisions.
- 5.What if I forget my password?
In case you forget the password, please click on the forget password link in the login page. You will be redirected to a page , where in you have to answer to a secret question and change the password Accordingly.